- Easy to find facility data
- Huge flexibility of system and easy expansion with additional modules
- Possibility to work with large number of concurrent users.
- Scalability and possible extension to support changes and business process additions as well as new procedures and data.
- Possible subsystem upgrade and integration for advanced functionalities of e-Government.
- Supports internationalisation (i18) and localisation of system components in different languages.
Implementation of our Facility Registry solution is e-Spot Registry. E-Sport Registry is implemented and functioning on-line as one of core modules of National e-sport systems within the Ministry of Youth and Sport of Serbia. It unifies all the data on fields, buildings and other facilities which can be used for sport on national level, regardless of ownership. Complex data structure, consisting of numerous interconnected archives, chronologically keeps data on all changes and events associated with object status, construction characteristics, supported sports and sport tiers, planed, needed and used financial and other resources, connected companies or private persons, and other sport facilities characteristics.
Data is accessible over the Internet. While public has access to limited data, users with full rights can access all data and reports. Source of information are persons and/or institutions which are in charge for particular sport object (owners, managers…). Data is validated by Ministry of youth and sports, as well as by operatives and superintendents from Ministry or affiliated institutions. Data input is done over the Internet, the process that considerably simplifies and accelerates input. System is designed to work with numerous users simultaneously, as with those who work on data input, as well as with those who want to access those data. All reports are generated in real time. It is highly scalable and can be adopted to support changes and business process additions, as well as new procedures and data. Solution is very flexible as it has possibilities of subsystem upgrade and integration for advanced functionalities of e-Government, as well as native support for internationalisation (i18) and localisation of system components in different languages. System consists of large number of modules, and can be easily extended with additional modules.
- Multilevel security (ISO 27002) and data transfer trough communication channels using encryption protocols
- Advanced searches
- Indexing (collects, parses, and stores data) to facilitate fast and accurate information retrieval
- Real time reporting
- System is modular
- Sport facility registry of Republic of Serbiae
Sport facility registry of Republic of Serbia – Unified registry of all the buildings, stadiums, and other objects which are used for sport in Republic of Serbia, regardless of ownership.
- Ministry of sport and youth of Republic of Serbia
- Oracle Solutions katalog
Oracle solution catalogue Developed on newest Oracle platform, and presented in Oracle Solution catalogue.